Monday, January 19, 2009

Steam Showers: Sweat Your Way to Health

Sweating is an incredibly important part of our normal body process to get rid of waste. However, no matter whom you ask, most people would say that sweating is incredibly gross and unattractive, unless it's done in a shower enclosure and immediately rinsed away. It is a problem that sweating has developed such a bad stigma over the years because it is a great way to improve your health. Sweat does two very essential jobs: one, it regulates our body temperature and two, it helps get rid of toxins that are harmful to our body.

Your skin is the largest organ in your body. However, your skin is covered in small openings called pores that absorb things from the environment that are not beneficial for your body. Smog, artificial environments, synthetic clothing, anti-perspirants, and other elements clog up your pores on a daily basis. In order to rid your body of these foreign toxins, you need to sweat these particles out.

If you are not someone who enjoys a long gym session every day, you will need to induce this natural sweating process in another way. The most popular way to do so is to take regular steam showers! These special showers, also known as sweat baths, are exactly what you need to stay healthy. After a few short weeks of daily use, you will feel more energized, your skin will feel softer, and your body will feel rejuvenated.

The sauna is the precursor to this special type of shower. There is evidence that the oldest sauna dates back nearly 2,000 years again to Finland. Today, saunas are still an essential part of Finnish culture. Almost every home has a personal sauna and it is used on a weekly basis by all family members.

It is time for more of the world adopted the Finnish attitude! You need to treat your body to a spa-like experience as often as possible and you will feel refreshed and stress-free in no time. The most appealing aspect of steam showers today, however, is not how wonderful they make you feel nor how much they help you improve your health. It is how affordable they are! You can own your own steam shower for a reasonable price today; check out sites online to find the best discounts!

3 comments:

TitansFan said...

Great post! I think I found the Steam Shower for my family. It has some of the coolest features I've ever seen. TV,FM radio,MP3/MP4 input, even hands free telephone that goes through the speakers.

I showed my kids and they went bonkers until I told them it was for their mother and I ONLY! Buzz kill. I'm sure once I've got all the operating instructions down I'll let em use it.

The phone call for the tracking information came in today at noon! I'll be enjoying my steam shower soon! Lol! I know the next line includes crazy and loon.

ebeing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ebeing said...

Get a great deal at my store:
coralseaspas.com

we sell spas!